The Play Proposition V
A weekly series of very short video projects that will help to expand your creative mind and skill set.
These projects are designed to be achievable in 2 to 3 hours per week (or more, if you want), using whatever video equipment you already have at your disposal.
At the end, participants will have created up to 4 new works which they will share with other participants in the program for feedback, technique-talk and appreciation.
Participation is free, and open to all. Producer members may access some Ed Video equipment at no cost to complete their projects*.
• One challenge per week
• Finished videos will be very short
• Videos may be shot on whatever technology you have available
• All communication regarding the program will occur over email (no meetings)
• No cost to participate
• A YouTube or Vimeo account will be necessary to submit and share videos
• Videos will be based on some kind of technical or thematic concept.
* Equipment access is limited to a one day rental, and may only be used for the purpose of creating a project for the Play Proposition.