Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is a small yet very capable filmmaking tool.
This camera features 4k recording in either RAW or Apple ProRes for high quality footage recorded straight to card. With the addition of high framerates, up to 60fps in 4k or 120fps in HD, the Pocket 4k is a great choice for any shooting situation.
What you should know about this camera
- The camera is very simple to use. Anyone can operate this camera with limited training.
- There are very few automatic functions on this camera. Focus, white balance, audio levels, etc. are best set manually.
- This camera prioritizes shooting in RAW or LOG video formats, making it necessary to consider post production and colour grading options.
- 4k RAW file sizes are quite large requiring both adequate hard drive space for storage and a computer capable of processing the video.
What's in the kit
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4k body in SmallRig Cage
- Viltrox EF to M4/3 speedbooster
- Three Canon LP-E6n batteries
- Battery charger
- A/C adapter available on request
- Two 128GB CFAST 2.0 Cards (Record time varies, dependant on resolution and format)
- USB CFAST 2.0 reader
- Nikon lens kit with 24mm, 35mm, and 85mm lenses + Nikon to M4/3 speedbooster
- Sigma 18-35mm lens and/or 24-70mm lens
- SmallHD 502 Monitor
- Camgear DV6P Tripod
- External audio solutions such as the Zoom H5 recorder, Sennheiser ME-66 shotgun microphone, or Sennheiser G3 wireless lav mic kit